Looks like I went a little over board with my nail polish haul today. CVS was having a buy one get one 50% off sale on all Sally Hansen products and if you spend at least $30 they also give you a $10 American Express gift card. So I said, “What the hey, why not”.
Let’s start from left to right.
1. Essie: Beauty Report (This one I got for free in the mail from Allure magazine giveaway)
2. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength: Nude Shimmer (This particular collection isn’t suppose to chip or so they say on the bottle)
3. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength: Tyin’ the Knot
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Celeb City (As seen on the very last photo. Note: This collection takes quite a while to dry, like 3 hours naturally)
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Pacific Blue (Every once in a while I like to try vibrant colors. It makes me feel like I’m living on the edge a little. lol)
6. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Gilty Pleasure (This is my favorite collection. It takes a while to dry, but I love the brush; which makes it easy to apply without a mess.)
7. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Angel Wings
8. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Raisin the Bar
9. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Pedal to the Medal